Forbes' "30 Under 30" List Includes Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa, Drake & More Jan 9, 2014 at 01:21pm
Forbes has released their annual "30 Under 30" list, and we see some familiar rap faces on the music section of the list. Wiz Khalifa, for example, makes the list for his third consecutive year.
R&B is a genre that seems to be in a constant state of flux. It's certainly very different from what it was 20 years ago - these days, many artists tend to cross over into other genres, causing debate as to what truly constitutes R&B music.
We break down all the biggest categories in Hip Hop and R&B, including songs, mixtapes, albums, videos and everything in between (including Trolls). Peep the official schedule for each of the lists below. So who made the Hottest Lists for 2013?
The inspiration rappers draw from mob films can't be denied. Flicks such as The Godfather, King Of New York, Casino, Goodfellas and Scarface have helped shape the persona of many of your favorite emcees.
2013 was a big year in music with major artists dropping some game-changing albums, rising stars coming out of nowhere to surprise the hip-hop community and your usual hip-hop crews releasing tracks that were bangers.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
As you're probably aware by now, Jay Z celebrated his 44th birthday today. We did a list of our own for Hov, looking at some of his top album tracks but the rapper decided to post a list of his own on his Life + Times blog, and it's definitely of interest.
Yesterday we kicked off our month of the Hottest of 2013 with the Most Searched Artists On HNHH. That's just the beginning though, as you can expect a lot more from us within the coming weeks, leading up to the New Year.
Whether it’s in gold, rose-gold, platinum or diamond-filled, rappers have often spared no expense when it comes to buying their chains. It is by no doubt an important symbol in hip hop that continuously crops up in rap music.
Today is an annual shopping event in the United States known as Black Friday. With deals on just about everything across the web and in stores, a lot of people get their Christmas shopping on today, and even a little personal shopping done for themselves.
It’s almost that time of year again, where you get to stuff your face with delicious food and hang out with your close friends and family. Like us normal folk, rappers celebrate Thanksgiving too.
Diddy, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes' "World's Highest-Paid Musicians 2013" List Nov 24, 2013 at 06:24pm
Two months ago we saw Diddy top Forbes' Highest-Paid Hip-Hop Artists list, and now the Bad Boy label head returns on the World's Highest-Paid Musicians of 2013 list, although this time at #12 with $50 million.
As y'all know, Sundays are slow here at HNHH, which is reason enough to kill time with this completely arbitrary list.
For rappers, having a dope ride is more than just a mode of transportation. Yes, it does mean no more riding the bus. But purchasing a brand new whip is symbolic of their rise to the top.
From time, Busta Rhymes has been one of the most energetic performers in Hip-Hop. Anytime you hear of a live performance from Busta Rhymes and Spliff Star, you jump at the opportunity to see one hell of a show.
Although Lil Wayne seems to be very M.I.A. as of late (apart from being featured on a few random tracks here and there) there is hope of new Lil Wayne material on the way. And what's more, it'll be off Tha Carter V.
At the beginning of October we heard DJ Premier confirm that he will produce a full Nas album one day-- which got us excited, and also got us thinking about what other albums we're really, really hoping will drop in the not-so-distant future.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists8,533 Views88 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company11,418 Views39 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"6,780 Views26 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac6,287 Views67 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work19,020 Views75 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,485 Views19 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,135 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,151 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,962 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,381 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views18,680 Views141 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,217 Views75 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,675 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed26,256 Views103 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,569 Views