T-Pain is preparing for a new studio album, and after giving us a little appetizer with his Gangsta Grillz mixtape The Iron Way, he's ready to start really promoting the fifth album.
Just in time to give you more of those Monday blues, Forbes has released their world's highest-paid celebrities list. The list ranks the celebrities of all domains together, giving us a glimpse at the top 95 earners of celebrity-dom.
Fabolous is planning to take fans back to the '90s with his upcoming album The Young OG Project, due out on Christmas day. With the '90s era of hip-hop sitting heavy in his mind, we got Loso to reel off his top five reasons on why he loves the '90s.
While we anticipate Fabolous '90s-inspired album The Young OG Project, which the rapper says will contain plenty of samples and flips that harken back to hip-hop's Golden Age, we chopped it up with Loso at the Def Jam offices.
We've seen a few young rappers break out off of one song over the past few years, and a lot of different cities get shine because of it-- we had Chief Keef from Chicago, Bobby Shmurda from NYC, and most recently, DeJ Loaf putting on for Detroit.
It's no secret that hip-hop can stretch itself a bit thin as far as creativity is concerned. If artists were taxed every time they mentioned dollars, they'd all be broke. Fortunately, amongst the clones, several voices stand out from the crowd.
Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
Some combos are classic like peanut butter and jelly or Oreos and milk or Cory and Shawn, and some take more getting used to, like chocolate and bacon, or french fries with a Frosty, or Jessica and Roger Rabbit. The idea of our favorite artists breaking genr
Today, a "posse cut" is more or less a marketing scheme. For a record label, what easier way is there to sell a single than by getting all of the biggest artists of the time and putting them on one song? It's like The Avengers for rap fans!
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
In the last few years, a slew of new female artists have flooded the rap game, but the tide appears to be turning. More and more women are emerging as RnB artists, churning out sultry tunes and love ballads, each with their own unique twist.
It doesn't come as a surprise to know that the future of New York hip-hop looks extremely bright. Once the birthplace of rap, the city still harbors some of the best talent in the genre.
Art is often a collaborative process. Hip-hop is no exception. You know that feeling you get when two of your favorite artists work together? It’s amazing, right? We need to pursue that feeling.
In one of the magazine's more random features, Rolling Stone has gone ahead and compiled list of the 20 biggest songs of the summer from the past five years according to data provided by Billboard.
When dissecting a massive catalog such as Hov's to rank his best verses, you really have to break it up. It would be like ranking the Top 10 sports cars ever made, you'd have to go by decade to make it more feasible.
GQ magazine has named Kanye West's critically-heralded My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as their best album of the 21st century.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Last week we were blessed with the magic that is the artwork for Nicki Minaj's track "Anaconda". The artwork features Nicki in workout clothes (if a G-string is what you typically work out in, that is), J's and a whole lot of booty.
Jay Z is into art now. When your net-worth is in the 9-figure range, there comes a time when art-collecting is something you should at least try out-- still, the rapper has his share of critics when it comes to his newfound hobby.
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4 Views0 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs2,451 Views15 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"1,457 Views8 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"16,486 Views79 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,432 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,912 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,780 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings32,793 Views87 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,810 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,461 Views36 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,985 Views20 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,647 Views5 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,244 Views6 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up29,572 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors16,167 Views42 Comments