Yo Gotti delivers the visuals for his J. Cole and Canei Finch-featuring track, "Cold Blood" from his Memphis rap opus, "I Am". Gotti and Cole rap from their respective blocks as stories unfold around them.Watch Yo Gotti Feat. J.
Yo Gotti lets go of yet another visual for a track from his recent "I Am" project, this time with an emotional clip for the Kendall Morgan assisted "Don't Come Around".Behold Yo Gotti Feat.
Yo Gotti's "I Am" is currently in stores and so the Memphis native hit up The Breakfast Club on Power 105 to promote and talk about the album, as well as the rumors that he was singing with T.I.'s Grand Hustle, his tweets at Juicy J, Trinidad James' claim that
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 15,383 Views35 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs25,345 Views61 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival5,187 Views9 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork4,170 Views33 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint4,747 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"7,154 Views23 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram33,769 Views94 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works1,031 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes19,361 Views51 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies90,976 Views215 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms15,541 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,913 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"18,023 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune6,265 Views12 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans555 Views0 Comments
You may also like...