The DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low "112" is scheduled to release on November 26th with a $98 price tag.
This week in celebrity kicks we had a little bit of everything, rappers, actors, ball players, retired ball players, and pop stars getting smuggled out of whore houses.
DJ Clark Kent's famous '112' colorway has found its way onto the Lebron X.
Checkout our first clear look at the Nike SB Dunk low pro in the 112 or DJ Clark Kent colorway.
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter462 Views2 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album4,285 Views20 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"9,117 Views80 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings5,439 Views16 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,352 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears7,472 Views29 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon23,832 Views88 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"15,198 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"18,307 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,455 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,120 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,081 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,157 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday11,847 Views35 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month12,304 Views46 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video12,469 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video4,870 Views