The DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low "112" is scheduled to release on November 26th with a $98 price tag.
This week in celebrity kicks we had a little bit of everything, rappers, actors, ball players, retired ball players, and pop stars getting smuggled out of whore houses.
DJ Clark Kent's famous '112' colorway has found its way onto the Lebron X.
Checkout our first clear look at the Nike SB Dunk low pro in the 112 or DJ Clark Kent colorway.
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks1,108 Views3 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger1,318 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"6,166 Views31 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP534 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App3,630 Views14 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,033 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances9,187 Views18 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."13,606 Views148 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,828 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,285 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"17,482 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,370 Views58 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,349 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,505 Views35 Comments