The DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low "112" is scheduled to release on November 26th with a $98 price tag.
This week in celebrity kicks we had a little bit of everything, rappers, actors, ball players, retired ball players, and pop stars getting smuggled out of whore houses.
DJ Clark Kent's famous '112' colorway has found its way onto the Lebron X.
Checkout our first clear look at the Nike SB Dunk low pro in the 112 or DJ Clark Kent colorway.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square5,951 Views28 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape4,984 Views12 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More5,858 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL10,821 Views35 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women10,203 Views43 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"11,343 Views43 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review6,640 Views31 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram8,484 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party9,868 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,505 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover5,190 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,506 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,555 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?21,179 Views52 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title32,417 Views69 Comments