The DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low "112" is scheduled to release on November 26th with a $98 price tag.
This week in celebrity kicks we had a little bit of everything, rappers, actors, ball players, retired ball players, and pop stars getting smuggled out of whore houses.
DJ Clark Kent's famous '112' colorway has found its way onto the Lebron X.
Checkout our first clear look at the Nike SB Dunk low pro in the 112 or DJ Clark Kent colorway.
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract0 Views0 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?3,806 Views32 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West4,993 Views44 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp3,114 Views8 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace7,690 Views37 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz2,845 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins2,593 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL4,801 Views30 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged12,974 Views71 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer4,462 Views50 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,770 Views9 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour917 Views3 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?26,081 Views121 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,944 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,474 Views8 Comments
You may also like...