Younger Jay Z fans sometimes forget how close his ties were with The Notorious B.I.G.
The DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low "112" is scheduled to release on November 26th with a $98 price tag.
This week in celebrity kicks we had a little bit of everything, rappers, actors, ball players, retired ball players, and pop stars getting smuggled out of whore houses.
DJ Clark Kent's famous '112' colorway has found its way onto the Lebron X.
Checkout our first clear look at the Nike SB Dunk low pro in the 112 or DJ Clark Kent colorway.
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days1,574 Views16 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest9,743 Views42 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal17,001 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,326 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,243 Views77 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,764 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date51,275 Views199 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,155 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,080 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,661 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness12,858 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,452 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party12,599 Views48 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,303 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,588 Views18 Comments
You may also like...