Younger Jay Z fans sometimes forget how close his ties were with The Notorious B.I.G.
The DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low "112" is scheduled to release on November 26th with a $98 price tag.
This week in celebrity kicks we had a little bit of everything, rappers, actors, ball players, retired ball players, and pop stars getting smuggled out of whore houses.
DJ Clark Kent's famous '112' colorway has found its way onto the Lebron X.
Checkout our first clear look at the Nike SB Dunk low pro in the 112 or DJ Clark Kent colorway.
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine256 Views4 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?974 Views9 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies2,837 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"9,774 Views76 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,896 Views36 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,037 Views20 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,248 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album25,174 Views106 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance98,864 Views252 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,935 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring43,692 Views228 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,932 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee15,073 Views0 Comments