Drake first brought the term "YOLO" to the masses with his 2011 single "The Motto." While it's a fairly obvious statement-- You Only Live Once-- we'd never before seen it shortened to an acronym which we could hashtag all the time and use on a daily basis.
'Twerking' has definitely seen a rise in popularity lately, perhaps due in part to Miley Cyrus' viral bunny suit video, or just because of the ever-expanding reach of hip-hop culture.
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection3,143 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine6,335 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?7,395 Views46 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers8,100 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert20,855 Views79 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems12,206 Views24 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl5,204 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins5,117 Views12 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice4,518 Views15 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date7,950 Views23 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money8,528 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201528,018 Views68 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail19,563 Views27 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet4,154 Views16 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties16,270 Views16 Comments
You may also like...