Drake first brought the term "YOLO" to the masses with his 2011 single "The Motto." While it's a fairly obvious statement-- You Only Live Once-- we'd never before seen it shortened to an acronym which we could hashtag all the time and use on a daily basis.
'Twerking' has definitely seen a rise in popularity lately, perhaps due in part to Miley Cyrus' viral bunny suit video, or just because of the ever-expanding reach of hip-hop culture.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt3,810 Views23 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,285 Views135 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,787 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,701 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,203 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,501 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,848 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,103 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,780 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,520 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,886 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,725 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,021 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,496 Views51 Comments