Chance The Rapper closed day 3 of the Pitchfork Music Festival the other week, proving the rapper had been prepping SURF with the intention of performing it live.
Curren$y's Canal Street Confidential was recently pushed back, but it looks like we won't have to deal with any more delays as the rapper has announced a tour to support the project.
August Alsina released his debut album, Testimony, earlier this year, and was also chosen as one of XXL's annual freshmen class. At this point, he's ready to headline his own tour, and is doing just that with the announcement of his "Testimony Live" dates.
Juicy J's second wind has not only been prolific in the musical sense, but also in performance.
Ty Dolla $ign released his Beach House EP at the top of 2014, and he's already two Beach House mixtapes deep, so it's about time that the singer headline his very own Beach House tour.Ty$ has been more visible than ever recently, quickly rising as the west coa
T-Pain is ready to make a comeback. The pitch-corrected Rappa Ternt Sanga has an ambitious North American tour planned, which will hopefully be followed (or even preceded?) by his upcoming album, Stoicville: The Phoenix.
Kid Ink is in the middle of his highly successful "My Own Lane" tour, and it appears it won't be ending anytime soon. The rapper has just announced a new leg of the tour, which will take him through Europe through the late summer to early fall.
You hear a lot of people making statements about the king of New York, the king of the west coast, and the king of the South, but so far, KXNG Crooked and Rittz seem to be the only rappers gunning for the southwest throne, and they're happy to share it.
Brother Ali and Immortal Technique have announced that they will head out on a 26-date "War & Peace Tour." The tour opens September 5 at the Mateel Community Center at Redway, California and closes out October 5 in New York.
Slick Rick's debut, The Great Adventures of Slick Rick celebrated its 20th anniversary back in November, and in (Slightly delayed) celebration of the event, Rick has announced a U.S. tour.
Goldlink has been working closely with Rick Rubin over the last little while, and fans are eager to see what the two creative forces have produced.
Action Bronson Announces "Blue Chips 2" Tour Dates [Update: New Dates With Eminem Added] Jan 14, 2014 at 06:26pm
Action Bronson certainly spends a lot of time on the road. Following his co-headlining stint with Danny Brown, Bronsolino has announced a new set of dates in support of his well-received Blue Chips 2 mixtape.
Chance The Rapper Announces "Social Experiment" Tour [Update: New Dates Added] Nov 7, 2013 at 02:50am
Chance The Rapper dropped his much-hyped Acid Rap mixtape back in April, and has now announced a tour to promote the project. The "Social Experiment" tour will consist of 28 North American dates, from October 25th to December 7th.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,764 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,925 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For502 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,574 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,180 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,082 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,484 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,632 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,161 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,191 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,780 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,752 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,381 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,559 Views27 Comments