Recently T.I. announced a new deal with Columbia Records for his follow up to Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head. At the time we reported on it, it sounded like Columbia would also house Tip's imprint, Grand Hustle.
Detroit rapper Dej Loaf has been buzzing in the streets these past few months thanks to her street hit "Try Me" which has already seen numerous remixes from big-name artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, E-40, Vado, & Lil Mama to name a few.
T.I. & Grand Hustle Sign With Columbia Records, New Album To Be Executive Produced By Pharrell Nov 22, 2013 at 12:41pm
Following the announcement of a partnership between Jeezy, CTE and Roc Nation, comes news of another partnership, this time between T.I., Grand Hustle and Columbia Records.
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight1 View0 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 242,637 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers13,973 Views105 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,455 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms3,936 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow18,080 Views54 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,224 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds22,243 Views71 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support13,899 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,524 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,446 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed38,767 Views109 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,559 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,177 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,794 Views56 Comments