Recently T.I. announced a new deal with Columbia Records for his follow up to Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head. At the time we reported on it, it sounded like Columbia would also house Tip's imprint, Grand Hustle.
Detroit rapper Dej Loaf has been buzzing in the streets these past few months thanks to her street hit "Try Me" which has already seen numerous remixes from big-name artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, E-40, Vado, & Lil Mama to name a few.
T.I. & Grand Hustle Sign With Columbia Records, New Album To Be Executive Produced By Pharrell Nov 22, 2013 at 12:41pm
Following the announcement of a partnership between Jeezy, CTE and Roc Nation, comes news of another partnership, this time between T.I., Grand Hustle and Columbia Records.
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss7,668 Views24 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 21,406 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal51,460 Views139 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release4,712 Views56 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 6,686 Views54 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,402 Views23 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20156,205 Views22 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter5,243 Views19 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,532 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,038 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets10,793 Views50 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight12,634 Views39 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release9,705 Views27 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q12,314 Views37 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter7,993 Views69 Comments
You may also like...