The Jamaican-born Zuse is an up-and-coming rapper out of Atlanta, and while he shares the ability to craft hooks and catchy flows similar to peers like Future and Young Thug, his almost dancehall-infused delivery gives him a very unique sound.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?8,105 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,855 Views76 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,613 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,959 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,189 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,446 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,747 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,480 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,541 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,181 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,343 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,065 Views4 Comments
You may also like...