- P Reign Feat. PartyNextDoor, Meek Mill "Realest In The City" VideoIt's been four months since P Reign dropped off his last video for a Dear America cut, with visuals for "You Know" arriving on Valentine's Day, and now we're getting one for the song that's quite possibly the biggest on the project. "Realest In The City" features PARTYNEXTDOOR and Meek Mill.
- PartyNextDoor Talks Drake & His Recording ProcessUp until this year, PARTYNEXTDOOR had never actually done an interview. Seeing that rappers generally do as much press as possible to promote themselves these days, it's a pretty rare thing to see an up-and-comer being so reclusive. After breaking the seal with a Fader cover story earlier in the year, PND is back with another interview today, speaking to Rob Markman of MTV.
- Wiz Khalifa Debuts New PartyNextDoor Collab "Rain" At SXSWHere we have some concert footage from Wiz Khalifa's show at Moody Theatre in Austin for SXSW in which he debuts "Rain," a new collaboration with PARTYNEXTDOOR. The footage is grainy but promising as it gives creedence to the notion that Wiz is finally updating his sound after his ultra-lame pop-crossover sellout years. The video for "Decisions" a couple weeks ago gave off a distinct PND vibe as well, so it's good to see Wiz getting with the times.
- PartyNextDoor Debuts New Tracks at Minneapolis ShowPARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late. One concert-goer recorded PND performing his new material in front of a wall of ethereal blue and violet light and posted the footage to YouTube. None of the new material is revelatory - it's more of PND churning out the same sort of hypnotizing arena rap that got us hyped on him in the first place.
- Rich The Kid Reveals PartyNextDoor, OG Maco Featured On "Streets On Lock 4"Rich The Kid is one of the many artists associated with Migos and their Quality Control crew. The rapper is actually an ATLien by way of New York, as he revealed in our recent interview. Rich is currently prepping Streets On Lock 4 with Migos, and spoke to us about the features we can expect on the fourth instalment, as well as being called the fourth "Migo", his favorite artists on the come up and more.
- PartyNextDoor Brings Out Drake at SOB'sPARTYNEXTDOOR packed the house tonight at SOBs and made his NYC headlining debut while on the “PND Live” tour. Running through his catalogue of hits, PND did what everyone in attendance had wished for during the performance of “Recognize”, that is to bring out Drake again! As usual, the camera’s came out and the crowd went nuts for Drizzy’s surprise entrance and performance. Considering he just brought Drake out the other night in Montreal, fans should’ve had that inclination that this was coming, but either way it’s still dope.
- PartyNextDoor "FWU" TrailerIn terms of fucking with you, the listener, there have been two tracks released recently that address that issue head on, albeit with abbreviation. The first is Big Sean's huge single "IDFWU" (I don't fuck with you), which has him decrying his ex's behavior over a bonkers Mustard beat. The second is PARTYNEXTDOOR's "FWU" (fuck with you), a much sweeter track that is honestly just about the opposite of the aforementioned Sean Don one. Today, its upcoming video gets a trailer.
- PartyNextDoor Feat. Drake "Recognize" VideoOnly weeks after receiving the audio, OVO’s own PartyNextDoor decides to come through and debut the official video to his Drake-featured hit “Recognize”. With some VHS-quality footage coming into play, PND & Drake hit up the West side of Toronto and take things from a house party to a yacht in this Liam MacRae-directed visual. And of course, its laced with some bad bitches throughout it as well, including a cameo from Kylie Jenner.
- Party Next Door "Break From Toronto" VideoOVO’s new artist PARTYNEXTDOOR comes through with his debut video for "Break From Toronto" off of his debut self-titled project.Watch Party Next Door "Break From Toronto" Video, the latest video from Party Next Door, which dropped on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013. Party Next Door's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Party Next Door "Break From Toronto" Video is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since Party Next Door stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.