Kevin Spacey was spotted out in public for the first time in over a year on Friday just days after he was formally charged with felony sexual assault from an alleged incident that took place in 2016. 

The 59-year-old actor was spotted getting into a minivan while leaving a rehearsal space on Friday while wearing a scarf and beanie that covered most of his face. 

Image via Splash News

It's the first sighting of the disgraced Oscar winner since November 2017. Earlier in the week, Spacey uploaded a video on his social media accounts in which he indirectly addressed his sexual assault allegations.

“Some believed everything and have just been waiting with bated breath to hear me confess it all,” Spacey says in the video while bizarrely wearing a holiday-themed apron. “They’re just dying to have me declare that everything said is true and that I got what I deserved.”

“Wouldn’t that be easy if it was all so simple?” he adds. “Only you and I both know it’s never that simple, not in politics and not in life. If I didn’t pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I’m certainly not going to pay the price for the things I didn’t do.”

His charges come one year after a former Boston TV news anchor accused Spacey of assaulting her son at a bar in July 0f 2016. In police reports, the now 20-year old man says that Spacey reached into his pants and repeatedly touched his genitals in a Nantucket bar.

Spacey is set to be arraigned on January 7th on charges of assault and battery.