Something appears to be unsettled inside NBA YoungBoy’s family, and the rapper is making at least part of it public. In a series of posts shared Monday, he wrote about feeling as though he had lost the family that made him feel complete before apparently asking his wife, Jazlyn Mychelle, to return home.
“Honestly I feel like I lost the only thing complete my family but it’s cool, 5 I love you you need to come home cause that ain’t it,” YoungBoy wrote. He followed with, “I’ll mind my business though like a gangster suppose too.”
He did not explain what happened between them or clarify who “5” referred to. The posts were enough to raise questions about the state of his marriage, particularly after he followed them with a family photo featuring Jazlyn and two of their children. “I forgot I was famous,” he wrote over the image. Another message followed in which he reflected on the amount of love he believes he has given despite feeling betrayed.
Read More: NBA YoungBoy Announces Birth Of 13th Child, Third With Wife Jazlyn Mychelle
A Longstanding Relationship
YoungBoy and Jazlyn married in Utah in January 2023 and welcomed their third child together this February. There has been no public confirmation from Jazlyn that the two have separated, nor has either of them said she left with their children. Any suggestion about where she or the kids are currently staying would be speculation.
The timing gives YoungBoy’s posts additional weight. His family was a major part of the unusually revealing Open Thoughts interview with Funny Marco released last week. YoungBoy said he has no plans to move back to the United States after reportedly relocating to South Korea. That interview also found YoungBoy talking openly about how dramatically he expects his career to change. He revealed that a doctor told him the left side of his heart was swollen, a condition he said remained an issue even as he continued performing. He now believes he has only “one or two” albums left before stepping away and said he intends to tour only once more.
His move overseas followed a major shift in his legal circumstances. President Donald Trump pardoned YoungBoy in May 2025 after the rapper had been sentenced on federal gun charges, clearing the remaining restrictions tied to the case. YoungBoy has since described South Korea as safer and cleaner than the environment he wanted to leave behind in the U.S.
