After dominating the majority of the most recent millennium, Free Weezy Album marks Lil Wayne's first foray into generating music without the safety net of the Cash Money Records machine that helped make him.
Although Lil Wayne seems to be very M.I.A. as of late (apart from being featured on a few random tracks here and there) there is hope of new Lil Wayne material on the way. And what's more, it'll be off Tha Carter V.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
There was a time not too long ago when Lil Wayne was widely considered the best rapper alive. Since 2009's No Ceilings, Lil Tunechi has left fans scratching their heads and wondering what happened to the once dominant Mixtape Weezy.
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot694 Views10 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"3,108 Views53 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection1,301 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"4,503 Views32 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 1,736 Views19 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine3,816 Views36 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year11,138 Views174 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days19,150 Views225 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,032 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”21,561 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2220,789 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed21,824 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,320 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber Breaks Drake/The Beatles' Billboard Record32,862 Views132 Comments
- Eminem's Carhartt Air Jordan 4 Collab Raises Over $225,000 For Charity2,207 Views0 Comments