Kanye West Premieres New Song "Wolves" Featuring Vic Mensa & Sia [Update: Listen To Higher Quality Version] Feb 12, 2015 at 09:19pm
Right now in Brooklyn, Kanye West is hosting a fashion show for his new "Yeezy Boost" shoe, but attendees are getting much more than a runway show.
Kanye West recently debuted his latest single "All Day" at the 2015 Brit Awards in London.
Chancelor Bennett is only 21 years old, but most of us know him as Chance The Rapper. It's through this moniker that he's brought his artistry to the world over the past few years.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
The Save Money crew is still pretty young to the rap game, but if the successes of members Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa are any indicator (both MCs have appeared on the new XXL Freshmen 2014 cover) it won’t take long for them to become a household name.
21-year-old Vic Mensa can now look at his haters and say, with impunity: "Oh u mad, huh?" He just signed with Roc Nation Records, the label owned by Jay Z, and that's a big deal for a guy who only has a mixtape and EP to his name (or any guy, really).
Vic Mensa got his biggest break to date by singing on Kanye West's "Wolves", which will appear on So Help Me God. The collaboration doesn't stop there, though, as Kanye will also lend a verse to Vic's upcoming album.
Kanye West & Vic Mensa Put On Surprise Performance At Chance The Rapper's "Open Mike" Event May 11, 2015 at 10:53pm
Over the past few months, Chance The Rapper has been hosting "Open Mike" nights for High School students in Chicago, getting kids off the streets and into poetry/music.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
In the hour leading up to the release of his video for "U Mad," Vic Mensa opened his Tumblr to fan questions.
Commercial rap conversation often revolves around the same dozen or so artists, with the spotlight constricting further in regional rap discussions. This is especially true of Chicago.
Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party Apr 17, 2015 at 05:54pm
The Mad Decent Block Party has managed to grow every year, and the 2015 event is no exception, with the fest touting a very large lineup and a 22-date schedule.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
With a new Roc Nation deal, Kanye West feature, and album on the way, Vic Mensa's ready to head out on a headlining tour this summer. His "Traffic Tour Pt.
Business moves quick, and that's no exception for the rap world. From the hottest new signings, to movie deals, to album pushbacks, the industry is constantly in motion.
rap industry recap Nas Lil Wayne Chance The Rapper Joey Bada$$ Killer Mike Vic Mensa araabMUZIK Migos Rich Homie Quan Big Sean Lil Durk Gucci Mane Diplo Kendrick Lamar Suge Knight Snoop Dogg Audio Push Drake Future Nelly Madonna Charles Hamilton spike lee Kanye West Common Tyler, The Creator GoldLink Frank Ocean The Game Tech N9ne Kid Cudi Diddy Rihanna Eminem
This week featured one of the craziest news cycles all around in recent memory. If you used Google or have been alive the past week, you're fully aware hip-hop has turned up. In fact, some are arguing this year is already better than all of 2015.
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail1,677 Views12 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album3,226 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"6,518 Views79 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie1,510 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"6,717 Views18 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set6,133 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean9,484 Views96 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,504 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram17,704 Views61 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,578 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,249 Views47 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter33,834 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album32,150 Views60 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"36,309 Views122 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,926 Views20 Comments