Kanye West Premieres New Song "Wolves" Featuring Vic Mensa & Sia [Update: Listen To Higher Quality Version] Feb 12, 2015 at 09:19pm
Right now in Brooklyn, Kanye West is hosting a fashion show for his new "Yeezy Boost" shoe, but attendees are getting much more than a runway show.
Kanye West recently debuted his latest single "All Day" at the 2015 Brit Awards in London.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
Chancelor Bennett is only 21 years old, but most of us know him as Chance The Rapper. It's through this moniker that he's brought his artistry to the world over the past few years.
The Save Money crew is still pretty young to the rap game, but if the successes of members Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa are any indicator (both MCs have appeared on the new XXL Freshmen 2014 cover) it won’t take long for them to become a household name.
21-year-old Vic Mensa can now look at his haters and say, with impunity: "Oh u mad, huh?" He just signed with Roc Nation Records, the label owned by Jay Z, and that's a big deal for a guy who only has a mixtape and EP to his name (or any guy, really).
Vic Mensa got his biggest break to date by singing on Kanye West's "Wolves", which will appear on So Help Me God. The collaboration doesn't stop there, though, as Kanye will also lend a verse to Vic's upcoming album.
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
Commercial rap conversation often revolves around the same dozen or so artists, with the spotlight constricting further in regional rap discussions. This is especially true of Chicago.
Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party Apr 17, 2015 at 05:54pm
The Mad Decent Block Party has managed to grow every year, and the 2015 event is no exception, with the fest touting a very large lineup and a 22-date schedule.
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
This week featured one of the craziest news cycles all around in recent memory. If you used Google or have been alive the past week, you're fully aware hip-hop has turned up. In fact, some are arguing this year is already better than all of 2015.
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting923 Views5 Comments
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection879 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,235 Views3 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1,009 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots3,925 Views36 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20152,132 Views8 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour2,866 Views6 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots2,648 Views19 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,089 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,171 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”4,385 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,273 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years85,308 Views169 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project9,044 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Word On The Street: Tidal1,300 Views