If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy4,441 Views30 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance9,631 Views65 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine26,655 Views137 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On11,928 Views59 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title11,395 Views112 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit15,990 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,260 Views58 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,813 Views149 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,844 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,226 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped76,534 Views216 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,554 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"25,755 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments31,173 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom289 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,110 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,013 Views