If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges1,687 Views8 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,199 Views2 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,130 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,625 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,434 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,110 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August29,053 Views162 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,199 Views18 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,144 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,630 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,659 Views147 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,818 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,007 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,803 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,722 Views67 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,777 Views