If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape4,564 Views37 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album16,653 Views126 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,112 Views45 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,385 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,773 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,973 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,237 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,153 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,041 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,306 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"39,582 Views186 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,042 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,931 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,016 Views69 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad7,062 Views31 Comments