If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab2,585 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old7,461 Views37 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September7,446 Views64 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose20,312 Views71 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,612 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 17,377 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,231 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,384 Views47 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week56,612 Views338 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,931 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,485 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,076 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,910 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,133 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,594 Views245 Comments