If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
GZA of the Wu-Tang Clan delivered a vocal preview of his new album "Dark Matter" during a recent lecture at the University of Toronto. Peep GZA Raps About The Origins Of The Universe, the latest visual from GZA. It dropped on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"860 Views7 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney7,992 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 3,824 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"2,987 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings26,319 Views78 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,097 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album8,917 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,203 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,073 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,510 Views4 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up25,015 Views90 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors13,728 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video11,699 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,630 Views22 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend8,877 Views0 Comments