Jermaine Dupri continues to have financial trouble. It was reported last month that the rapper could lose the rights to his label So So Def if he could not repay an oustanding loan, and he has now been served with 2 hefty tax liens.
Man Who Claims To Be Involved In Covering Up Murder Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison Jun 6, 2013 at 11:05am
Clayton Armstrong Hill, a man who confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. (although he was never trialed for it) has reportedly escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana6,073 Views32 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"1,570 Views9 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo17,439 Views47 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta15,765 Views54 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth8,726 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 257,646 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault10,346 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 8,394 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,807 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,244 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight22,138 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,969 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather34,747 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date61,554 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video216 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)638 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,771 Views