Jermaine Dupri continues to have financial trouble. It was reported last month that the rapper could lose the rights to his label So So Def if he could not repay an oustanding loan, and he has now been served with 2 hefty tax liens.
Man Who Claims To Be Involved In Covering Up Murder Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison Jun 6, 2013 at 11:05am
Clayton Armstrong Hill, a man who confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. (although he was never trialed for it) has reportedly escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia.
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women18,062 Views40 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay5,751 Views26 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco18,290 Views35 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,455 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,141 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend11,685 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,909 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2316,180 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,557 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,670 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs136,376 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,059 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,881 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,804 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape34,430 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video823 Views