Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Exclusive interview and behind the scenes footage from HNHH's photoshoot with Fitness Expert and Playboy Model Tanyka Renee. Can you appreciate the bars here?
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
The Nike Foamposite has taken some serious liberties in terms of printing on the upper, and these Marijuana leaf Foamposites by Gourmet Kickz are no exception. Suitably nicknames the '420s' these weed inspired Foams feature a blend of colors you might find o
Tyga talks about his relationship with Reebok and how involved he is in the design process. He also discusses why he aims to keep his shoes under $100. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Tyga's Tyga Feat. Rick Ross "BTS Of "187"" Video.
While Dwyane Wade has left Jordan Brand for Li-Ning, sneaker customizer Sole-On-Canvas imagines what his Player-Edition Jordan Brand sneakers could have looked like. Using the fire red Jordan 5 as a base, he adds custom "3" stitching near the heel and Miami H
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
The Spiz'ike is a collabo shoe between Michael Jordan and Spike Lee. Nike first launched the shoe in 2006. Now it's 2013 and for "Black History Month" they are launching the Jordan Spiz'ike BHM.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement3,796 Views15 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years14,888 Views198 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop2,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"23,730 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail5,762 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,095 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"13,827 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,215 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"12,689 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,020 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,465 Views109 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,042 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram21,627 Views70 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,343 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,054 Views51 Comments
You may also like...