Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Exclusive interview and behind the scenes footage from HNHH's photoshoot with Fitness Expert and Playboy Model Tanyka Renee. Can you appreciate the bars here?
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
The Nike Foamposite has taken some serious liberties in terms of printing on the upper, and these Marijuana leaf Foamposites by Gourmet Kickz are no exception. Suitably nicknames the '420s' these weed inspired Foams feature a blend of colors you might find o
Tyga talks about his relationship with Reebok and how involved he is in the design process. He also discusses why he aims to keep his shoes under $100. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Tyga's Tyga Feat. Rick Ross "BTS Of "187"" Video.
While Dwyane Wade has left Jordan Brand for Li-Ning, sneaker customizer Sole-On-Canvas imagines what his Player-Edition Jordan Brand sneakers could have looked like. Using the fire red Jordan 5 as a base, he adds custom "3" stitching near the heel and Miami H
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
The Spiz'ike is a collabo shoe between Michael Jordan and Spike Lee. Nike first launched the shoe in 2006. Now it's 2013 and for "Black History Month" they are launching the Jordan Spiz'ike BHM.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness Tracklist"1 View3 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 1 View0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty1,782 Views21 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"431 Views3 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night7,855 Views43 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"122,398 Views395 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss46,378 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,979 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal83,732 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release10,227 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,851 Views74 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,878 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201512,958 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter11,239 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,484 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest5,024 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video720 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,515 Views