Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
The Nike Foamposite has taken some serious liberties in terms of printing on the upper, and these Marijuana leaf Foamposites by Gourmet Kickz are no exception. Suitably nicknames the '420s' these weed inspired Foams feature a blend of colors you might find o
Tyga talks about his relationship with Reebok and how involved he is in the design process. He also discusses why he aims to keep his shoes under $100. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Tyga's Tyga Feat. Rick Ross "BTS Of "187"" Video.
While Dwyane Wade has left Jordan Brand for Li-Ning, sneaker customizer Sole-On-Canvas imagines what his Player-Edition Jordan Brand sneakers could have looked like. Using the fire red Jordan 5 as a base, he adds custom "3" stitching near the heel and Miami H
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
Exclusive interview and behind the scenes footage from HNHH's photoshoot with Fitness Expert and Playboy Model Tanyka Renee. Can you appreciate the bars here?
The Spiz'ike is a collabo shoe between Michael Jordan and Spike Lee. Nike first launched the shoe in 2006. Now it's 2013 and for "Black History Month" they are launching the Jordan Spiz'ike BHM.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days1,190 Views15 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest9,376 Views41 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal16,906 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,244 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,006 Views77 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,757 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date51,107 Views199 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,138 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,080 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,642 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness12,783 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,414 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party12,525 Views48 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,292 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,556 Views17 Comments
You may also like...