The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Exclusive interview and behind the scenes footage from HNHH's photoshoot with Fitness Expert and Playboy Model Tanyka Renee. Can you appreciate the bars here?
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
The Nike Foamposite has taken some serious liberties in terms of printing on the upper, and these Marijuana leaf Foamposites by Gourmet Kickz are no exception. Suitably nicknames the '420s' these weed inspired Foams feature a blend of colors you might find o
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Tyga talks about his relationship with Reebok and how involved he is in the design process. He also discusses why he aims to keep his shoes under $100. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Tyga's Tyga Feat. Rick Ross "BTS Of "187"" Video.
While Dwyane Wade has left Jordan Brand for Li-Ning, sneaker customizer Sole-On-Canvas imagines what his Player-Edition Jordan Brand sneakers could have looked like. Using the fire red Jordan 5 as a base, he adds custom "3" stitching near the heel and Miami H
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God1,119 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape5,981 Views42 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album18,569 Views132 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,623 Views44 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,685 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,981 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,342 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,511 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,577 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,181 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,999 Views45 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"40,920 Views188 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,126 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,958 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,683 Views70 Comments