If you were own a copy of D'Angelo's Live at the Jazz Café: London: The Complete Show you probably were perusing some record story in Japan in the late 90's. Until now.
Lil B is preparing his BASEDWORLD PARADISE mixtape, which he continues to preview in multiple track installments. 2 weeks ago, we got a 3-track package of new material from the almighty Based God, and today we receive another 4.
Lil B capped off the year by releasing his extremely ambitious, 101-track mixtape, 05 Fuck Em, and while we can be sure to receive plenty of new music from the Based God in 2014, we will also be treated to a documentary on the rapper.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO6,234 Views20 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17830 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,937 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,039 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,032 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,933 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,997 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,514 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,610 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,636 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,924 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,108 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,443 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,978 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,180 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,004 Views