Drake's "Hotline Bling" has been a staple of late night chill sessions from Toronto to Tahiti ever since he premiered in July on the second episode of OVO Sound Radio.
The Game has taken on a new reality show that mirrors Flavor Flav's "Flavor of Love" with VH1. The TV show, which The Game previously spoke about the show on HOT 97, revealing the motive behind it ($$, unsurprisingly).
Music Industry Execs Vote Rap As Most Despised Genre, Give Tidal A Year At Best Aug 26, 2015 at 03:06pm
Billboard sent out a poll to 50 or so of the top music industry execs earlier this year, and they've now begun to roll out the results.
It’s always a joyous occasion when Chris Brown and Tyga link up. The two party boys aren't here to strain your mind necessarily, rather, they're here to ensure you have a good time with easy-listening, pop-leaning music.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Without releasing an album, Drake has completely dominated the first two thirds or so of 2014, staying on the tip of everyone's tongues by delivering unexpected fireballs like "0 To 100/The Catch Up" and "Draft Day." But more so than anything else, the reason
Bobby Shmurda has without question had the most meteoric rise to the top in hip-hop this summer, going from hundreds to millions of YouTube views in a matter of days. Along with the "Shmoney Dance" Vine, his song "Hot Nigga" is much to blame for that rise.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
Take note, aspiring rappers - if you create a single that's both catchy and infectious enough to catch the ear of the mainstream, you could be thrust into the limelight sooner than you think (establishing connections doesn't hurt, either).
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald3,620 Views22 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"14,371 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4013,364 Views62 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,722 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,589 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,494 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,172 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,555 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,103 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,330 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,520 Views248 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,466 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,192 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,381 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,899 Views113 Comments