The Game has taken on a new reality show that mirrors Flavor Flav's "Flavor of Love" with VH1. The TV show, which The Game previously spoke about the show on HOT 97, revealing the motive behind it ($$, unsurprisingly).
Music Industry Execs Vote Rap As Most Despised Genre, Give Tidal A Year At Best Aug 26, 2015 at 03:06pm
Billboard sent out a poll to 50 or so of the top music industry execs earlier this year, and they've now begun to roll out the results.
It’s always a joyous occasion when Chris Brown and Tyga link up. The two party boys aren't here to strain your mind necessarily, rather, they're here to ensure you have a good time with easy-listening, pop-leaning music.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Without releasing an album, Drake has completely dominated the first two thirds or so of 2014, staying on the tip of everyone's tongues by delivering unexpected fireballs like "0 To 100/The Catch Up" and "Draft Day." But more so than anything else, the reason
Bobby Shmurda has without question had the most meteoric rise to the top in hip-hop this summer, going from hundreds to millions of YouTube views in a matter of days. Along with the "Shmoney Dance" Vine, his song "Hot Nigga" is much to blame for that rise.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
Take note, aspiring rappers - if you create a single that's both catchy and infectious enough to catch the ear of the mainstream, you could be thrust into the limelight sooner than you think (establishing connections doesn't hurt, either).
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival2,144 Views12 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,186 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,343 Views8 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye14,869 Views72 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far12,342 Views103 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay18,061 Views117 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,530 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"22,413 Views141 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,955 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,261 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,095 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,652 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"30,522 Views178 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,357 Views120 Comments
You may also like...