Meek Mill has been catching a ton of flack recently for inciting a beef with Drake on Twitter, and it appears that he may be headed to the studio to record a diss track of his own. A new interview with Billboard put the beef in perspective, as M
More so than usual, Donald Trump has been pissing people off in the past few months. His campaign for the Republican presidential nomination has seen him throw everyone from latinos to John McCain under the bus, and among many others, Jeezy isn't having it.
Listening to Killer Mike talk, or rap, for one minute should be enough to convince you he's a born political leader. While he's always been very vocal about his views, Mike has never attempted to enter politics, but it seems the day has finally come.
These days, you're more likely to catch Ja Rule making business moves than making new music.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness Tracklist"2,195 Views16 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 306 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty4,048 Views28 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"1,509 Views7 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night8,597 Views44 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"125,741 Views396 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss46,839 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,095 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal84,081 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release10,310 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 15,080 Views76 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,903 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201513,159 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter11,389 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,500 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest5,732 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video734 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,539 Views