These days, you're more likely to catch Ja Rule making business moves than making new music.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God1,119 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape6,182 Views42 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album18,569 Views132 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,670 Views44 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,685 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,007 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,342 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,511 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,577 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,181 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,999 Views45 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"40,920 Views188 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,126 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,961 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,683 Views70 Comments