By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,350 Views15 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL3,207 Views8 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album6,294 Views36 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne24,607 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song11,457 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit9,724 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201432,575 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 7,826 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K11,537 Views60 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads742 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,525 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music19,589 Views69 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,758 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,266 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,770 Views0 Comments