As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Bump Ace (Prod. By Kodyak), the latest cut from Mike G featuring Nic Goose on the assist. It was released on Monday, August 26th, 2013. Things are improving for Mike G with each new offering, and Ace (Prod. By Kodyak) is certainly no exception.
Check out Burgundy (Prod. By Pharrell) , the latest track from Earl Sweatshirt, featuring Vince Staples which dropped on Thursday, August 8th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Burgundy (Prod.
Stream Table Tennis (Prod. By Thelonious Martin), the newest drop from Domo Genesis. The cut was released on Thursday, June 20th, 2013. Domo Genesis continues to impress with each new leak, and Table Tennis (Prod. By Thelonious Martin) is no exception.
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"8,780 Views35 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One1,363 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"4,147 Views19 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 32,135 Views2 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account5,499 Views18 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court3,066 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 9,175 Views36 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"3,096 Views25 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"14,697 Views37 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,056 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade1,757 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks7,193 Views38 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,287 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story12,049 Views34 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist4,922 Views18 Comments