We've seen Chris Brown's graffiti creations on his Instagram, some of which have even got him in trouble with the law. The singer decided to put his talent on full view by painting something live for Hot 97 at their studio in New York.
Chris Brown Ordered To Remove Graffiti From Outside His Hollywood Hills Home [Update: Brown Fined, Reacts On Twitter] May 12, 2013 at 04:23 PM
Outside of music, Chris Brown also has a passion for graffiti. So naturally, he saw the side of his Hollywood Hills home as a perfect legal canvas for him to do his art.
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club600 Views3 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation817 Views5 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting3,256 Views13 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da4,707 Views35 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP2,266 Views5 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky4,563 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title14,893 Views93 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram20,837 Views45 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,287 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop22,260 Views39 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]16,177 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance29,558 Views115 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines8,188 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,765 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,773 Views20 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Wale873 Views