Chris Brown has been away in Las Vegas, as we reported on earlier in the week, he had a scuffle during a basketball game that almost turned into more legal trouble. It seems while he was away a very enthusiastic fan aka stalker decided to make herself com
We've seen Chris Brown's graffiti creations on his Instagram, some of which have even got him in trouble with the law. The singer decided to put his talent on full view by painting something live for Hot 97 at their studio in New York.
Chris Brown Ordered To Remove Graffiti From Outside His Hollywood Hills Home [Update: Brown Fined, Reacts On Twitter] May 12, 2013 at 04:23pm
Outside of music, Chris Brown also has a passion for graffiti. So naturally, he saw the side of his Hollywood Hills home as a perfect legal canvas for him to do his art.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,180 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream32,899 Views147 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,084 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,479 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,731 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,565 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,312 Views68 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,706 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,652 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,455 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances40,265 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,761 Views220 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,778 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,172 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,313 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,565 Views