Kevin Gates has been dropping music every day this week. After the mixtape cut "One Day," yesterday we got his nice remix of Lil Boosie's "Crazy." Today we get another song from Gates, which pairs him with an unexpected collaborator, Rustie.
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Nate Lowman x Converse Chuck Taylor are a 1/21, which allegedly required 10 hours of work to finish just one pair; thus, warranting the $25,000 price tag. Get real Nate!
Wiz Khalifa chops it up with DJ Whoo Kid about his life which includes fatherhood and marriage, his album "Blacc Hollywood," his deal with Converse, wanting Lady Gaga on his LP and more.What do y'all think of this video?
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?7,808 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,495 Views75 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,476 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,493 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,692 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,163 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,398 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,082 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,688 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,439 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,340 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,068 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,100 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,052 Views4 Comments
You may also like...