Kevin Gates has been dropping music every day this week. After the mixtape cut "One Day," yesterday we got his nice remix of Lil Boosie's "Crazy." Today we get another song from Gates, which pairs him with an unexpected collaborator, Rustie.
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Nate Lowman x Converse Chuck Taylor are a 1/21, which allegedly required 10 hours of work to finish just one pair; thus, warranting the $25,000 price tag. Get real Nate!
Wiz Khalifa chops it up with DJ Whoo Kid about his life which includes fatherhood and marriage, his album "Blacc Hollywood," his deal with Converse, wanting Lady Gaga on his LP and more.What do y'all think of this video?
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,759 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,631 Views16 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,267 Views43 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,630 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together11,212 Views68 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,937 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,193 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,991 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,142 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,184 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,649 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,843 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,548 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,455 Views40 Comments