Kevin Gates has been dropping music every day this week. After the mixtape cut "One Day," yesterday we got his nice remix of Lil Boosie's "Crazy." Today we get another song from Gates, which pairs him with an unexpected collaborator, Rustie.
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Nate Lowman x Converse Chuck Taylor are a 1/21, which allegedly required 10 hours of work to finish just one pair; thus, warranting the $25,000 price tag. Get real Nate!
Wiz Khalifa chops it up with DJ Whoo Kid about his life which includes fatherhood and marriage, his album "Blacc Hollywood," his deal with Converse, wanting Lady Gaga on his LP and more.What do y'all think of this video?
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram0 Views0 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour58 Views0 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game1,073 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 30441 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex3,110 Views0 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup1,883 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape4,671 Views0 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks5,569 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service6,557 Views0 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks7,658 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,174 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"14,158 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown30,564 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts23,345 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son12,594 Views17 Comments