Kevin Gates has been dropping music every day this week. After the mixtape cut "One Day," yesterday we got his nice remix of Lil Boosie's "Crazy." Today we get another song from Gates, which pairs him with an unexpected collaborator, Rustie.
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Nate Lowman x Converse Chuck Taylor are a 1/21, which allegedly required 10 hours of work to finish just one pair; thus, warranting the $25,000 price tag. Get real Nate!
Wiz Khalifa chops it up with DJ Whoo Kid about his life which includes fatherhood and marriage, his album "Blacc Hollywood," his deal with Converse, wanting Lady Gaga on his LP and more.What do y'all think of this video?
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"341 Views6 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women29,948 Views64 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay8,133 Views31 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco23,243 Views40 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,657 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,492 Views55 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend12,241 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,000 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2316,710 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,852 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,764 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs140,530 Views207 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,157 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,937 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,980 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video838 Views