Kevin Gates has been dropping music every day this week. After the mixtape cut "One Day," yesterday we got his nice remix of Lil Boosie's "Crazy." Today we get another song from Gates, which pairs him with an unexpected collaborator, Rustie.
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Nate Lowman x Converse Chuck Taylor are a 1/21, which allegedly required 10 hours of work to finish just one pair; thus, warranting the $25,000 price tag. Get real Nate!
Wiz Khalifa chops it up with DJ Whoo Kid about his life which includes fatherhood and marriage, his album "Blacc Hollywood," his deal with Converse, wanting Lady Gaga on his LP and more.What do y'all think of this video?
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney2,144 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 2,488 Views34 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"2,180 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings19,200 Views73 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 62,276 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album7,110 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"5,234 Views18 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,530 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,734 Views3 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up20,995 Views90 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors11,594 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video9,970 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,437 Views22 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend8,273 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label23,693 Views78 Comments