Kevin Gates has been dropping music every day this week. After the mixtape cut "One Day," yesterday we got his nice remix of Lil Boosie's "Crazy." Today we get another song from Gates, which pairs him with an unexpected collaborator, Rustie.
Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The Nate Lowman x Converse Chuck Taylor are a 1/21, which allegedly required 10 hours of work to finish just one pair; thus, warranting the $25,000 price tag. Get real Nate!
Wiz Khalifa chops it up with DJ Whoo Kid about his life which includes fatherhood and marriage, his album "Blacc Hollywood," his deal with Converse, wanting Lady Gaga on his LP and more.What do y'all think of this video?
- Rise & Grind Playlist851 Views9 Comments
- Stream Ciara's New Album "Jackie"572 Views7 Comments
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"23,039 Views111 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP5,175 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2005,777 Views17 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella52,077 Views96 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 12,971 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title37,622 Views84 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"9,186 Views19 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million24,669 Views30 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"5,317 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL8,426 Views14 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album8,057 Views37 Comments
- "Barter 6" Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne33,257 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song13,031 Views31 Comments
You may also like...