Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K2,642 Views12 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"2,551 Views9 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music2,417 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol5,095 Views21 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo1,633 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent1,047 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist2,330 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage6,905 Views23 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single4,603 Views13 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan6,858 Views22 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More14,505 Views32 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"2,605 Views4 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners8,300 Views23 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"38,094 Views105 Comments
You may also like...