Listening to Chinx, it's hard not to hear plenty of French Montana in his delivery.
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
French Montana has a well-documented penchant for exotic animal ownership - back in April he purchased two baby tigers after getting "too high". He's since been given a new pet by producer Mally Mall - a monkey named Julius Caesar, to be exact.
- Rap Industry Recap: July 2015852 Views1 Comment
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 6,211 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks1,784 Views7 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt9,349 Views38 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week44,343 Views288 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,024 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,370 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st13,312 Views43 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,106 Views39 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,081 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week47,575 Views235 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,848 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash19,717 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade31,901 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill21,114 Views56 Comments