Listening to Chinx, it's hard not to hear plenty of French Montana in his delivery.
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
French Montana has a well-documented penchant for exotic animal ownership - back in April he purchased two baby tigers after getting "too high". He's since been given a new pet by producer Mally Mall - a monkey named Julius Caesar, to be exact.
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram118 Views1 Comment
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"903 Views10 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight10,006 Views17 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"10,876 Views65 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather23,497 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date52,095 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now16,452 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,316 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,440 Views26 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,954 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,727 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,124 Views52 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best9,243 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million7,537 Views29 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande34,876 Views120 Comments