Before Pusha T revamped his career as a GOOD Music artist under Kanye's wing, before Malice found God and added a "No" in front of his name, before Pharrell got lucky, happy, and blurred some lines, there was Clipse.
Hip Hop on CNN? Yep, the Cable News Network decided to do a segment on the Thornton brothers, better known as The Clipse. Host Bill Weir went back to Virginia Beach with Pusha T and No Malice to reminiscence on their journeys in the music industry.
After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
The born-again No Malice baptizes his brother in this intense digital cover for VIBE. This is a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since Clipse debuted in this game. We're looking forward to the follow-up.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
Bump Hitman 4 Hire, the latest cut from Red Cafe featuring Clipse on the assist. It was released on Friday, August 19th, 2011. Things are improving for Red Cafe with each new offering, and Hitman 4 Hire is certainly no exception.
Listen to City of Dreams, the new track by Travis Barker featuring Clipse & Kobe which was dropped on Tuesday, March 8th, 2011. Travis Barker's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and City of Dreams will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28 Views0 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1 View0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More874 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"9,675 Views24 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"4,298 Views40 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA2,118 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7,245 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,761 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show13,087 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."17,530 Views26 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record34,065 Views141 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz22,492 Views149 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,462 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."37,143 Views32 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,888 Views19 Comments