Lupe Fiasco has had plenty of issues with Atlantic, especially when it comes to putting music out without compromises. Things started getting shaky with LASERS, an album Lupe has since expressed was "the label's record" and not his own.
It's been a crazy week for Action Bronson. Bringing the focus back to his music, Bronson took to Twitter this morning to speak on leaked tracklists for his upcoming album, Mr. Wonderful ANY TRACKLIST FOR MR. WONDERFUL THAT IS OUT THERE IS FAKE.
There have been many rumors as to where Young Thug is going to sign, some instigated by the rapper himself. However, apparently Young Thug has no one to sign to, as of yet, as he's still reportedly signed to Atlantic and 1017 Brick Squad.
Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
One of the biggest names in hip hop, T.I. enjoyed a return to form with his latest LP Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head. The album has enjoyed critical and commercial success, and also coincides with Tip’s contract with
Ty Dolla $ign's Reported "Free T.C." Release Date Refuted By Atlantic Records Apr 15, 2015 at 06:55pm
Earlier today, a video in which Ty Dolla $ign announced his album release date was made public, but according Atlantic Records, the date mentioned in the clip is not official.
Kevin Gates is on the rise. The Baton Rouge rapper has taken Boosie's place as the biggest rapper in the region, and has steadily been building hype around both his rugged lyricism and keen ear for melody.
Gucci Mane Reportedly No Longer On Atlantic & Possibly Hacked [Update: Gucci Says He Was Hacked] Sep 11, 2013 at 09:36am
Gucci Mane and his former Bricksquad affiliate Waka Flocka have been beefing for awhile now. Things heated up again on Twitter between the two over the weekend, and it extended over until yesterday when Gucci went at just about everybody on Twitter.
DJ Drama is making moves in the industry. The DJ, most famous for his Gangsta Grillz mixtape series that spawned projects from the likes of Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy, has just been appointed to A&R at Atlantic Records.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"756 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream30,675 Views133 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,516 Views43 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,374 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,588 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,478 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,911 Views65 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,648 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,480 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,397 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,809 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,145 Views217 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,749 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,133 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"25,985 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,532 Views