Lupe Fiasco has had plenty of issues with Atlantic, especially when it comes to putting music out without compromises. Things started getting shaky with LASERS, an album Lupe has since expressed was "the label's record" and not his own.
It's been a crazy week for Action Bronson. Bringing the focus back to his music, Bronson took to Twitter this morning to speak on leaked tracklists for his upcoming album, Mr. Wonderful ANY TRACKLIST FOR MR. WONDERFUL THAT IS OUT THERE IS FAKE.
There have been many rumors as to where Young Thug is going to sign, some instigated by the rapper himself. However, apparently Young Thug has no one to sign to, as of yet, as he's still reportedly signed to Atlantic and 1017 Brick Squad.
Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
One of the biggest names in hip hop, T.I. enjoyed a return to form with his latest LP Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head. The album has enjoyed critical and commercial success, and also coincides with Tip’s contract with
Ty Dolla $ign's Reported "Free T.C." Release Date Refuted By Atlantic Records Apr 15, 2015 at 06:55pm
Earlier today, a video in which Ty Dolla $ign announced his album release date was made public, but according Atlantic Records, the date mentioned in the clip is not official.
Kevin Gates is on the rise. The Baton Rouge rapper has taken Boosie's place as the biggest rapper in the region, and has steadily been building hype around both his rugged lyricism and keen ear for melody.
Gucci Mane Reportedly No Longer On Atlantic & Possibly Hacked [Update: Gucci Says He Was Hacked] Sep 11, 2013 at 09:36am
Gucci Mane and his former Bricksquad affiliate Waka Flocka have been beefing for awhile now. Things heated up again on Twitter between the two over the weekend, and it extended over until yesterday when Gucci went at just about everybody on Twitter.
DJ Drama is making moves in the industry. The DJ, most famous for his Gangsta Grillz mixtape series that spawned projects from the likes of Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy, has just been appointed to A&R at Atlantic Records.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 10,243 Views30 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs17,168 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival3,745 Views8 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork3,361 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint3,665 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"5,712 Views21 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram28,265 Views90 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works873 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes16,368 Views49 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies80,412 Views208 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms13,228 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,187 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"14,820 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune5,533 Views10 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans485 Views0 Comments
You may also like...