Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Chris Miles is a 15 year old rapper with over 12,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and now a potentially multi-million dollar record contract.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death5,333 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO23,534 Views66 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,481 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,390 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,167 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,654 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,340 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,669 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,702 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,166 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,416 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,411 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,410 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,720 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,896 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all165 Views