Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Chris Miles is a 15 year old rapper with over 12,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and now a potentially multi-million dollar record contract.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail12,859 Views46 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder10,895 Views42 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week22,402 Views145 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,854 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic9,965 Views39 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"3,596 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"16,075 Views130 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop5,538 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged11,582 Views43 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,378 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs5,545 Views23 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,882 Views33 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"15,682 Views139 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC21,985 Views51 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,715 Views0 Comments
You may also like...