A few weeks before Wale released The Album About Nothing, the long-awaited conclusion to his Seinfeld-inspired series, he shared "The Matrimony," a smooth track that featured Usher and hinted at the more mature direction he'd be taking on the album.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
Wale's friendship with Jerry Seinfeld was well-documented in the buildup to The Album About Nothing, which just supplanted To Pimp A Butterfly as the top album on the Billboard 200.
This week is an exciting not only due to a lot of movement in the chart, but the fact that four rap albums take up the top spots on the Billboard 200.
A few days ago Wale put out a brand new album called The Album About Nothing. If you're not a fan of "Seinfeld," it may sound like Mr. Folarin is trying too hard to make some sort of weird artistic statement.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
"Lord, my all, what you think of it? Been on this long road accumulating luggage. As time proceeds, preoccupied with everything, I think it's 'bout time that I sing of nothing."
This week marks the culmination of Wale's Seinfeld-referencing release series, with The Album About Nothing impacting after a long wait between it and preceding tapes The Mixtape About Nothing and More About Nothing.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
The Album About Nothing dropped today, and to coincide with the release, Wale just released the latest episode of his vlog series with Jerry Seinfeld.
After months of heavy promotion, Wale’s new project, The Album About Nothing, has finally arrived.
Wale and Jerry Seinfeld have a lot in common, which we've been seeing through their many interactions leading up to Wale's upcoming LP, The Album About Nothing. The latest of their discussions centers around sneakers, white sneakers specifically.
Wale Unveils "The Album About Nothing" Cover [Update: Second AND Third Cover Art Revealed] Mar 23, 2015 at 11:49pm
Before Wale’s The Album About Nothing is made available for pre-order tomorrow on iTunes, the D.C. rapper decides to unveil the project's cover art.
Wale's new album, The Album About Nothing, is due out in a week. To give it an extra promotional push, the rapper has released a new joint that will not appear on the album.
Wale Reveals Possible Release Date For "The Album About Nothing" [Update: Rick Ross Confirms Release Date] Feb 10, 2015 at 10:23am
After gifting fans his Festivus mixtape with A-Trak yesterday, Wale was on twitter responding and interacting with his fans.
A few days back, we got a look at Wale's recent concert in Philadelphia courtesy of Maybach Music Group, showing him linking up with labelmates Meek Mill and Rick Ross. Today, the DMV MC shares episode one of his official vlog for the "Simply Nothing Tour."
Wale has never been afraid to express how he feels, no matter what the subject is.
We recently had the chance to chop it up with Wale while he was back in the DMV area, and the MMG rapper spoke about his recent mixtape release and while he felt the need to offer fans free music, as well as the album that will follow the mixtape: The Album Ab
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled421 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears2,666 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon14,383 Views69 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"10,249 Views46 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"11,542 Views25 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th12,192 Views27 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"7,762 Views25 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show9,471 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,542 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday9,766 Views32 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month10,858 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show23,359 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,616 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj69,587 Views254 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal152,878 Views856 Comments
You may also like...