Beyonce is making a change in business as she moves from ICM Agency, whom she was signed with since 2006, to CAA. This move only pertains to her music, for gigs related to acting she will remain under ICM Agency, Complex reports.
A complaint many rappers have had about Cash Money is that they don't see many of their royalty checks.
Curren$y Speaks On Collaborating With Riff Raff & Wanting To Sign Joey Fatts To Jet Life Mar 9, 2015 at 05:16pm
Curren$y sat down with our boy Baker for an interview after a show the other week, and spoke on what to expect from the upcoming Pilot Talk instalment, Pilot Talk 3.
Charles Hamilton Signs With Republic Records, New Single With Rita Ora To Debut On "Empire" Feb 18, 2015 at 01:28pm
Few artists have managed to disappear off of the face of the earth quite like Charles Hamilton. After a series of unfortunate events that led to his falling out with the music industry, Hamilton has been quiet for a good 5 years.
Well, this is interesting. Chicago rapper King Louie may be quietly signed to Drake's OVO imprint, at least, that would be a good explanation for his latest tattoos. Otherwise he's campaigning to get signed really hard.
It's been a big day for Fabolous, who announced a new Christmas project, entitled The Young OG Project, earlier this afternoon.
T.I. Speaks On The Possibility Of Signing Troy Ave, Confirms He's "Definitely Hustle Gang" Oct 24, 2014 at 03:54pm
Troy Ave has certainly been showing up on plenty of Hustle Gang records as of late, and speculation has grown that the New York purist has signed with T.I.'s label. In an interview with Rap-Up, T.I.
We've known for months that Timbaland's been working closely with Chicago MC Tink, as they were seen together in the studio earlier this year, and then more recently, he shared a preview of song he's working on with her and Andre 3000.
The October's Very Own roster has found itself a new member this week with Atlanta's ILOVEMAKONNEN. The news of the emcee's signing comes on the heels of Drake remixing the artist's underground hit single "Tuesday."
Today we received the new single from Run The Jewels' forthcoming second album, RTJ2, "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1." The record came via Mass Appeal, as well as the announcement that the duo Killer Mike and El-P have signed a deal with Mass Appeal Records.
More internet gossip for your Thursday morning. Rumors were circulating the other day that Young Money/Cash Money had signed an openly gay rapper, who goes by the name of Fly Young Red.
Speculation has been arising lately, but when Young Thug was earlier seen exiting a Maybach that Cash Money Exec., Birdman was chilling in, he was snagged for an (unplanned) interview with Mass Appeal who asked him whether he was signed to Cash Money or not.
The Strange Music team welcomes a strange new addition to their roster. Along with Tech N9ne himself, Murs joins the ranks of Krizz Kaliko, Rittz, ¡Mayday!, Wrekonize, Kutt Kalhoun and Ces Cru.
Big Sean Says He Reminded Kanye West Of Biggie When He Rapped For First Time Dec 26, 2013 at 03:04pm
By now, the story of how Big Sean got signed to Kanye West is pretty familiar to the rap world-- Sean Don was working at a radio station in Detroit at the time, when 'Ye came through.
Some of you may recall Mary Gold's appearance on the Jet Life collective's recent Red Eye mixtape - a remix of her song "Prayer" was the project's 13th and final track.
Rising ATL rapper, Rich Homie Quan, has been on fire recently with his summer hit “Type Of Way”, and his feature on YG and Young Jeezy’s record “My Nigga”.
Bone Thugs have been through their share of labels in their long careers, Ruthless, Interscope and Warner Bros. among them. The group who most recently showed up on A$AP Ferg's "Lord" have now finalized a deal with New York's eOne Entertainment.
Wiz Khalifa shows up on two tracks from Ty Dolla $ign's new Beach House 2 mixtape, and speculation quickly arose that the crooner may be joining the Taylor Gang imprint.
French Montana is having a big day. Not only did he release his highly-anticipated debut album Excuse My French, but he also acquired a new rapper for his Coke Boys clique.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"14,639 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,724 Views10 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,481 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,383 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,483 Views22 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy27,057 Views108 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,934 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,354 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,884 Views125 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,237 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,694 Views30 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,213 Views26 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,329 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,752 Views24 Comments