Nicki Minaj's third album, The Pinkprint, dropped a few weeks back, so we thought we'd go ahead and compile the best rap references to the female beast. And damn were there a lot. Dropping Nicki Minaj's name in a song seems to be a thing.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
To help you celebrate your Christmas while maintaing the hip-hop on your playlist, we're providing you with 20 jams that have surfaced over the years, from vintage to brand new, that all contain a reference to today in some way or another.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO7,442 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17953 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,037 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,230 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,055 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,957 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,997 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,588 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,647 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,665 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,962 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,131 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,461 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August43,090 Views190 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,238 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,016 Views