"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them3,251 Views21 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 301,614 Views5 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week6,561 Views46 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy2,499 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"3,578 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences3,413 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates6,312 Views32 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon4,383 Views19 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs13,712 Views48 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever5,152 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney4,633 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,902 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November3,675 Views13 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs13,541 Views18 Comments