"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs5,060 Views36 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech18,795 Views140 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow12,295 Views57 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,096 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks14,838 Views46 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,872 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,200 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account24,689 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,118 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter25,281 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,556 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,220 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,828 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,583 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,631 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video368 Views