Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival421 Views1 Comment
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork1,199 Views15 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint1,418 Views2 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"2,322 Views12 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram16,023 Views72 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works540 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes10,509 Views41 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies58,265 Views186 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms8,340 Views15 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s2,373 Views1 Comment
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"9,352 Views23 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune4,081 Views7 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans360 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date2,749 Views5 Comments
- Hump Day Playlist2,590 Views3 Comments
You may also like...