"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits7,144 Views33 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da3,369 Views5 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way14,729 Views87 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"19,780 Views61 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio37,002 Views43 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo22,406 Views59 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,822 Views12 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"18,665 Views72 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?7,336 Views25 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show18,708 Views47 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule8,306 Views57 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video1,340 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,060 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog3,849 Views
- Robb Bank$ "Pressure" Video1,518 Views