Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”9,843 Views62 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail25,527 Views84 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder20,574 Views63 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week38,952 Views203 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,873 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic14,649 Views47 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,056 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"21,345 Views148 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,670 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged15,379 Views52 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,991 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs7,188 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,038 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"18,019 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC23,129 Views52 Comments