"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"14,245 Views58 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,384 Views10 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,278 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,235 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,308 Views22 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy26,545 Views107 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,818 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,313 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,485 Views125 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,198 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,638 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,198 Views25 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,321 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,697 Views24 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide25,211 Views59 Comments