Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"193 Views4 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight4,461 Views8 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"8,708 Views56 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather18,285 Views29 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date42,007 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now13,734 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,629 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,667 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,390 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,474 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,792 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best8,093 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,656 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande32,123 Views119 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray6,038 Views22 Comments