"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)187 Views4 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,739 Views9 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest21,266 Views27 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days9,235 Views51 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,946 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,828 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,338 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,790 Views81 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,999 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date56,355 Views212 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,512 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,686 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,466 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,376 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,764 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood5,043 Views