This past weekend is when most NBA players dressed up for Halloween as the season hadn't started yet, and we saw some solid costumes from the Thunder, and the Spurs, but Jon Leuer and Quincy Pondexter may have stolen the show.
The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies, Robert J. Pera has taken to Twitter to challenge more people to a game of one-on-one including Mark Cuban, and even Michael Jordan. Turns out I was way off with my analysis of Pera's game.
The Memphis Grizzlies have advanced to the Western Conference Finals for the first time in franchise history, and along the way on their playoff run the fantastic Memphis fans have been going wild at games. A classic Memphis-produced track, “Whoop That Tri
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"643 Views7 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama1,268 Views15 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title5,565 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist3,390 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More10,631 Views34 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 417,319 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201631,963 Views148 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,524 Views59 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,670 Views181 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,656 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,829 Views34 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,120 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews22,606 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 60,846 Views292 Comments
You may also like...