Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape2,891 Views8 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1,890 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,378 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)527 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,737 Views9 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death9,374 Views32 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,933 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,990 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album27,235 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,085 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,491 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,689 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,849 Views28 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,410 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video3,062 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation257 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club341 Views