Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks1,196 Views8 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years16,948 Views60 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project1,856 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,302 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract3,984 Views18 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?17,147 Views66 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West10,071 Views65 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp4,514 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace11,341 Views42 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,197 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,653 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL6,492 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged19,217 Views87 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,689 Views60 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,208 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal125 Views