Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company2,501 Views16 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"2,093 Views6 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac3,118 Views41 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work10,408 Views60 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles1,802 Views17 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,570 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?4,779 Views26 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,571 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,051 Views24 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views15,358 Views119 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop12,014 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,528 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed24,795 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,625 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,162 Views