Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?9,576 Views29 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview53,323 Views77 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,829 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"53,000 Views150 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"73,424 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,311 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,700 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,117 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,036 Views73 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,673 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 72,597 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,762 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"80,577 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,139 Views4 Comments
You may also like...