We had heard rumors that Kanye wanted Kim to give North a baby brother (and himself "an heir"), and on Father's Day (June 21), Kim happily shared the news that her husband's wishes have come true.
First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Despite reports that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would wed in secrecy a few weeks ago, it now appears that the couple will get married a week from tomorrow in Florence, Italy.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption6,140 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together4,927 Views48 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist2,866 Views13 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino2,430 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label3,420 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,454 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans3,271 Views21 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,706 Views44 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"18,862 Views76 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4016,850 Views71 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,490 Views39 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,948 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection4,164 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"10,271 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,207 Views28 Comments