First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Despite reports that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would wed in secrecy a few weeks ago, it now appears that the couple will get married a week from tomorrow in Florence, Italy.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death7,656 Views31 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO29,601 Views76 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,734 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,739 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,854 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,812 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,427 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,175 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,938 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,290 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,624 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,504 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,464 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,770 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August47,904 Views201 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all290 Views