First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Despite reports that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would wed in secrecy a few weeks ago, it now appears that the couple will get married a week from tomorrow in Florence, Italy.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,469 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,355 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,809 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,202 Views52 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,622 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,756 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,770 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,493 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death27,356 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,808 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,858 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,358 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,435 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,733 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,775 Views17 Comments