We had heard rumors that Kanye wanted Kim to give North a baby brother (and himself "an heir"), and on Father's Day (June 21), Kim happily shared the news that her husband's wishes have come true.
First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Despite reports that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would wed in secrecy a few weeks ago, it now appears that the couple will get married a week from tomorrow in Florence, Italy.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab2,647 Views17 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old7,671 Views37 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September7,518 Views65 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose20,466 Views72 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,646 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 17,520 Views38 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,257 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,440 Views47 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week56,805 Views338 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,943 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,500 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,161 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,943 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,141 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,649 Views245 Comments