South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram3 Views0 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour282 Views0 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game1,403 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 30549 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex3,225 Views0 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup1,883 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape4,792 Views0 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks5,768 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service6,702 Views0 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks7,694 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,195 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"14,213 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown30,676 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts23,345 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son12,615 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Mike WiLL Made It528 Views