South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO4 Views0 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17347 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,643 Views9 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,246 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,814 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,841 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,652 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,222 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,501 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,510 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,820 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,047 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,357 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August41,994 Views186 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,972 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,922 Views