South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape1,036 Views11 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album13,232 Views97 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon7,849 Views43 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again4,712 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,176 Views13 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,219 Views18 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers7,644 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,298 Views28 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,708 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?20,647 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"36,862 Views177 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,862 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,865 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online35,527 Views63 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,647 Views31 Comments