Snoop Dogg caused a bit of a controversy this week, when he randomly targeted Iggy Azalea in a series of social media posts, beginning with some memes, before escalating to threats and name-calling.
Pharrell and will.i.am have been in the midst of possibly the silliest legal battle of all time over the last year or so. The disagreement began with will.i.am's claim that Pharrell's "i am OTHER" title was "confusingly similar" to his own artist name.
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era32 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 18 Views3 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack2,594 Views11 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company1,922 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,260 Views11 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More3,017 Views6 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,168 Views17 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?18,922 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,182 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,969 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,355 Views163 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"81,929 Views342 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,238 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,808 Views31 Comments
You may also like...