It looks like Common is adding another movie to his already long list of acting gigs he’s got lined up for this year.
Director John Singleton Says Ja Rule Could've Had Ludacris' Role In The "Fast And Furious" Films Apr 3, 2015 at 03:32pm
If you think back 14 years ago to the first "Fast And The Furious" film, you'll remember that Ja Rule had a role as a driver named Edwin.
Yesterday, we learned that Kanye West would be making an appearance in the upcoming sequel to one of Ben Stiller's best-loved movies: "Zoolander." It won't be the first time Mr.
Dame Dash and Kanye West teamed up as executive producers for a new film endeavor helmed by Damon, a video series called "Loisaidas." The first episode hit the web yesterday, and sets the mood for what to expect from the rest of the season.
While Cudi has seemingly been keeping a low profile from a public standpoint, it turns out he's been working hard on both acting and music in over the last year.
Kendrick Lamar's debut album, despite being just over two years old, is well on its way to becoming certified classic rap material. The Compton native's story-telling and concept intertwining the entire project gave the album a vivid sense of reality.
Andre 3000 has been popping up more so in the past few weeks then we've seen in a while, simply because he's doing promo runs for the new film he's starring in, "Jimi: All Is By My Side." In a new interview with late night talk show host David Letterman, the 1
As an actor, T.I. already has a stellar resumé that includes roles in "ATL," "American Gangster" and "Identity Thief," as well as his several stints in the reality TV world.
Joey Bada$$ is in the process of readying his debut album, B4.D4.$$, and in anticipation of the project, he's released an ambitious new short film, which finds a middle-aged Joey time travelling back to 2012, to change his life and make an impact in music.
Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg solidified their status as stoner buddies by filming the stoner buddy comedy, "Mac & Devin Go To High School" in 2012. The movie came complete with a full original soundtrack from the multi-generational pot enthusiasts.
Lil Eazy E Disappointed He Will Not Appear In NWA Biopic [Update: Lil Eazy E Is Coaching The Actor Playing His Father] Jul 3, 2014 at 04:55pm
Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic.
Things aren't getting any better for Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah biopic.
The TDE rapper Kendrick Lamar spoke with KUBE 93 during their own edition of Summer Jam for an eight minute interview. During the conversation, K. Dot spoke on what it's like to record overseas while on the road, from Australia to Spain.
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
The new documentary, "Time Is Illmatic", which focuses on the influence and making of Nas' seminal debut album, has been given an October theatrical release courtesy of Tribeca.
On paper, recording a song for a film soundtrack is considered the ultimate form of selling out. The music itself is literally used as promotional material for a larger product.
The day finally arrived for Nas to premiere his "Time Is Illmatic" documentary film at the Tribeca Film Festival last night, just three days before the official 20-year anniversary of the album itself.
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"8,780 Views35 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One1,363 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"4,147 Views19 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 32,135 Views2 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account5,499 Views18 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court3,066 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 9,175 Views36 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"3,096 Views25 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"14,697 Views37 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,056 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade1,757 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks7,193 Views38 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,287 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story12,049 Views34 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist4,922 Views18 Comments