Parody headlines are getting a lot of mileage these days. Most recently an article which joked about Kanye West comparing himself to the late Nelson Mandela went viral after many took it literally.
Dwight Howard had issues after the Rockets game at Staples Center Monday and had police detain a fan and pushed for him to be arrested. Playing the Clippers on Monday was Dwight's first return to Los Angeles since leaving the Lakers, and he said in an intervi
High flying dunks and vicious facials all result in some very sick highlights. Though every team around the league has players that are capable and do produce highlight worthy plays night in and night out, there are some teams that are just a little better.
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account1 View0 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,182 Views22 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,046 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media5,772 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,345 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address24,740 Views139 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana35,855 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,559 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo49,883 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,106 Views93 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,785 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,638 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,262 Views26 Comments
You may also like...