Check out Burgundy (Prod. By Pharrell) , the latest track from Earl Sweatshirt, featuring Vince Staples which dropped on Thursday, August 8th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Burgundy (Prod.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?5,673 Views23 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview40,016 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend7,044 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"44,609 Views140 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"63,769 Views318 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,568 Views11 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,099 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,873 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,218 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,676 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 66,085 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night47,903 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"73,116 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,763 Views4 Comments
You may also like...