Check out Cross Trainers, the latest from Pac Div which features a guest appearance from Blu & Kendrick Lamar on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, November 6th, 2012.
Stream The Day, the newest drop from The Roots which features Blu, Phonte, & Patty Crash. The cut was released on Saturday, June 19th, 2010. The Roots continues to impress with each new leak, and The Day is no exception.
Listen to The Clean Hand (Prod. By Pete Rock), the latest track from Blu (emcee). The cut dropped on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011. Blu (emcee)'s future brightens with every new release, and The Clean Hand (Prod. By Pete Rock) certainly isn't an exception.
We recently learned that producers The Alchemist and Budgie (from the UK) have teamed up for a unique boxset concept album called The Good Book. The Good Book will contain Alchemist and Budgie's two separate albums, which are instrumentals for the most
Blu released the first taste of his forthcoming album Good To Be Home at the beginning of March, with the ode to L.A. "The West." Today we've learned that Good To Be Home will actually be a double disc album, each disc containing ten records.
Listen to Rap Dope, the latest track from Blu (emcee). The cut dropped on Sunday, September 2nd, 2012. Blu (emcee)'s future brightens with every new release, and Rap Dope certainly isn't an exception.
Check out Lemonade, the latest track from Blu (emcee), which dropped on Wednesday, September 12th, 2012. Blu (emcee)'s movement grows stronger with each new release, and Lemonade has further strengthened that fact.
As we do every week, we provide you with several overlooked tracks that appeared on the site this past week in Underrated Audio. The records on here didn't quite hit as many views as we thought they deserved, so we're giving them a second look.
Stream The Buzz, the newest drop from Madlib which features Blu, MED & Mayer Hawthorne . The cut was released on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Madlib continues to impress with each new leak, and The Buzz is no exception.
Stream Alchemist's New 3-Track Maxi Single w/ SSUR, Featuring Hodgy Beats, Action Bronson, Domo Genesis, Roc Marciano & More Jul 13, 2013 at 05:53pm
The Alchemist has dropped a three-track maxi single in collaboration with SSUR, a street wear label that "encompasses [Ruslan Karablin's] artistic vision and subversive ingenuity." Guest features include frequent collaborators Blu, Domo Genesis, Hodgy Beats,
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks25,815 Views71 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour10,076 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 1,723 Views21 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery11,910 Views54 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest9,828 Views51 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked15,310 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music4,961 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram34,564 Views106 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album10,179 Views37 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados8,414 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West9,527 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist18,862 Views102 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,430 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty19,620 Views76 Comments