Since landing on this year's XXL Freshman class, Brooklyn's Troy Ave has seen his stock rise considerably, as well as his confidence.
The kid can flow, and there’s no denying that. Following last week’s dope freestyle on Shade 45, Logic made his way to Sway’s morning show and ripped this vicious “5 Fingers of Death” freestyle. Real talk, this is straight fire.
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo1 View0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case1,751 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University15,963 Views38 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella7,730 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death11,972 Views38 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO37,843 Views91 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,243 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,565 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,395 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,167 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,694 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,115 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,725 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,660 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,920 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all424 Views