Terry Crews is moving forward with his allegations on Adam Venit.
The suspect in the sexual assault case that Terry Crews went public about, detailing a Hollywood executive who inappropriately groped him at a function, has now been filed in a police report.
We posted yesterday on the revelation of the suspect, who is William Morris Endeavor Entertainment's Adam Venit. In a number of tweets, Terry shared his story where he said the following: “My wife and I were at a Hollywood function last year and a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. Jumping back, I said, ‘What are you doing?!’ My wife saw everything and we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk.”
Adam is reportedly on a leave of absence as the entertainment company, that Terry is a client of, investigates the case further.
TMZ recently caught up with Terry walking outside of LAPD's Hollywood Division. The actor tells the publication that he plans on filing not only a lawsuit but a criminal charge, for an undecided amount. When asked why he decided to file the police report, Terry replies, "Because you know, people have to held accountable."
Terry came forward with his story when the Harvey Weinstein allegations were just beginning to surface. He said all the women who were coming out against the movie mogul was giving him PTSD.
I understand and empathize with those who have remained silent. But Harvey Weinstein is not the only perpetrator. (14/cont.)— terrycrews (@terrycrews) October 10, 2017
Hollywood is not the only business we’re this happens, and to the casualties of this behavior— you are not alone. (15/cont.)— terrycrews (@terrycrews) October 10, 2017
Hopefully, me coming forward with my story will deter a predator and encourage someone who feels hopeless. (16/end)— terrycrews (@terrycrews) October 10, 2017