After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Diddy was a guest on Arsenio Hall, and apart from discussing his father and Revolt TV, he also discussed another very successful business venture, Ciroc Vodka. Arsenio and Diddy tried some, while Diddy guaranteed Ciroc vodka equals a good time.
In recent years the NBA, in an attempt to get more marketing revenue, has opened their door to promoting spirits whereas in the past they kept it only to beer. A new major partnership has been announced as Sean "Diddy" Combs' CIROC Vodka has signed a multiyea
Dennis Rodman’s career, and life, has been riddled with controversy, so naturally he’s a great fit to be a spokesperson for a new brand of vodka. Taking a cue from his days as a Detroit Piston, the vodka is called Bad Boy Vodka. The spirit has been made
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]617 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account13,746 Views38 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,000 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,346 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,312 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,872 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,750 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,102 Views141 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,092 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo57,555 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,516 Views108 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,792 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,091 Views24 Comments
You may also like...