We've seen Diddy's Revolt TV brand all over the net since its inception last year, but it looks like the TV network itself is having trouble increasing its viewership.
Diddy announces that his Revolt TV Network has finalized a national carriage deal with Time Warner Cable, making its launch in the Fall of 2013 one of the biggest in cable history. Peep the new visual for Diddy's Diddy "Born Dreamer (Vlog)" Video.
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"1,493 Views11 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set3,729 Views11 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean7,132 Views81 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season2,983 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram14,757 Views55 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,111 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,729 Views43 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter32,130 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album30,084 Views58 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"34,700 Views119 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,354 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,697 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears11,453 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon31,887 Views101 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"20,811 Views56 Comments
You may also like...