As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season0 Views0 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald5,144 Views35 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"16,143 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,779 Views65 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,366 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,616 Views69 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,773 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,567 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,808 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,420 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,966 Views185 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,209 Views250 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,525 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,632 Views74 Comments