As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK1,401 Views10 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL636 Views12 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"2,411 Views21 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,732 Views47 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,734 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,412 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More6,049 Views50 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,424 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,082 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,587 Views126 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,344 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,595 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,231 Views12 Comments