As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 181,039 Views7 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges5,909 Views20 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,211 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)7,619 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,585 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,117 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,673 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August33,152 Views176 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,799 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,485 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,821 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,646 Views155 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,290 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them14,028 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,120 Views15 Comments
You may also like...