Pusha Ton talks to Fuse about connecting with The Neptunes once again to create new music for his forthcoming second studio album, King Push. Pusha says he's got a very strong direction on where the new King Push LP is going, and he says he's not rushing it.
Pusha T In Studio With The Neptunes [Update: Studio Session Actually For New Clipse Album] Jan 6, 2014 at 05:36pm
Pusha T is starting the New Year with a studio session that will definitely please fans. The 1/2 of Clipse is locking in a 20-day studio session with Pharrell and Chad Hugo aka The Neptunes.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces1,924 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample3,780 Views15 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show7,772 Views20 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."9,083 Views24 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record20,382 Views116 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz14,600 Views123 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,600 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."23,917 Views26 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,412 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"9,482 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,852 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,910 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,818 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 11,067 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,409 Views10 Comments
You may also like...