Pusha Ton talks to Fuse about connecting with The Neptunes once again to create new music for his forthcoming second studio album, King Push. Pusha says he's got a very strong direction on where the new King Push LP is going, and he says he's not rushing it.
Pusha T In Studio With The Neptunes [Update: Studio Session Actually For New Clipse Album] Jan 6, 2014 at 05:36pm
Pusha T is starting the New Year with a studio session that will definitely please fans. The 1/2 of Clipse is locking in a 20-day studio session with Pharrell and Chad Hugo aka The Neptunes.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?13,897 Views35 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview58,740 Views82 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend9,779 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"56,959 Views156 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"78,064 Views334 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,678 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted14,543 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,250 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,952 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,151 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 75,656 Views109 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night53,935 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"83,610 Views132 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,405 Views4 Comments
You may also like...