Pusha Ton talks to Fuse about connecting with The Neptunes once again to create new music for his forthcoming second studio album, King Push. Pusha says he's got a very strong direction on where the new King Push LP is going, and he says he's not rushing it.
Pusha T In Studio With The Neptunes [Update: Studio Session Actually For New Clipse Album] Jan 6, 2014 at 05:36pm
Pusha T is starting the New Year with a studio session that will definitely please fans. The 1/2 of Clipse is locking in a 20-day studio session with Pharrell and Chad Hugo aka The Neptunes.
- 10 Essential Father Tracks2,064 Views6 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork4,753 Views13 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,202 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,501 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 184,856 Views23 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges9,392 Views27 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,197 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,111 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,558 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,801 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,186 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August39,620 Views183 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,390 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,844 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled3,085 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,786 Views