Pusha Ton talks to Fuse about connecting with The Neptunes once again to create new music for his forthcoming second studio album, King Push. Pusha says he's got a very strong direction on where the new King Push LP is going, and he says he's not rushing it.
Pusha T In Studio With The Neptunes [Update: Studio Session Actually For New Clipse Album] Jan 6, 2014 at 05:36pm
Pusha T is starting the New Year with a studio session that will definitely please fans. The 1/2 of Clipse is locking in a 20-day studio session with Pharrell and Chad Hugo aka The Neptunes.
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"9,522 Views61 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"13,833 Views44 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight938 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,403 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"21,081 Views136 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,042 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,249 Views57 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram22,633 Views62 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,301 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,282 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,151 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,447 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,758 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,150 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,978 Views36 Comments
You may also like...